Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Using Radiant Neon Amplify
In this article we will tell you about Martice Smith II who is a well-known and established freelance Illustrator and graphic designer. She basically specializes in mixed-media illustrations with her love of art being felt across the state of Missouri.
She has a special take for the use of intense color in mixed-media creations. After receiving eight beautifully vibrant colors from Imagine® Crafts Product; Electric Yellow, Electric Coral, Electric Orange, Electric Blue, Electric Purple, Electric Green, Black, and White, she was over the moon.
They are versatile and easy to use and will make any artist to go an extra mile hence the desire for Martice to share a few techniques where no skill level is required.
This is what she did to the new Radiant Neon Amplify:
· 8×10 Gelli Arts – Gel Printing Plate will work just well
· Draw simple shapes, straight from the paint bottle
The inks are easy to work with because they are water-based pigment.
· To add a textured border along the edge of a page, use a stencil + a foam pouncer.
· Then you can add dimensional texture as you may so wish.
The following are some of the key elements that you should give great consideration when dealing with Radiant Neon Amplify.
· Have the dimensionality on point and ensure the texture is worth a touch.
· Strong and a combination of both dark and light colors are preferred.
· Maintenance and storage of Radiant Neon Amplify is of importance.
Get encouraged and start creating.